SAVVY offers students, singles, young executives and weekend commuters a modern residential concept in the best urban districts of German cities.
Supermarkets, restaurants, bars and public transportation are within walking distance. The furnished apartments are ready for immediate occupation and fulfil the highest demands for comfort.
- 30 years’ experience in the real estate industry
- COO TAG Immobilien AG
- Country Manager Bouwfonds REIM
- CEO ISARIA Wohnbau AG
In the middle of Friedrichshain, between Boxhagener Platz and Frankfurter Tor, SAVVY is planning the first Berlin project with approx. 130 apartments. The nearby trendy and nightlife district on Simon-Dach-Straße is just a 5-minute walk away, as are the tube and train lines. SAVVY has filled one of the last empty sites in Friedrichshain with a typical perimeter block development. The apartments offers residents comfort before diving back into the vibrant city.
SAVVY is setting up its second project in Berlin with around 105 flats in visual range of the central Hermannplatz in Neukölln. Hermannplatz will receive a significant upgrade by 2024 thanks to the spectacular reconstruction of the Karstadt Kaufhaus (designed by the architect David Chipperfield). The plot is already located in the middle of one of the most sought-after and most international neighbourhoods in Berlin with various bars, restaurants and little shops.
SAVVY has secured a property in the urban district Dusseldorf-Oberbilk. Creatives, students, workers and young people are already living in the neighbourhood. The central station, university and nightlife districts can be reached in just a few minutes. The quiet zones inside the block offer a wonderful contrast to the lively surroundings.
SAVVY is planning its second Dusseldorf project with around 90 flats at the intersection between the districts of Derendorf and Golzheim. You can get from the plot to the Rhineland countryside or the lively Pempelfort quarter in just a few minutes. The future development will close a gap between buildings and will integrate harmoniously with its surroundings.
SAVVY is planning its first project the district of Uhlenhorst in Hamburg with more than 100 flats and commercial spaces right on the Mundsburger canal. The plot is only about 100 m away from the Außenalster, and U-Bahn stations and a lively surrounding area are close by. The plot is the beginning of the City of Hamburg’s impressive plan and is to be the flagship project.
SAVVY is a family office with an experienced team. Together, we are realising exciting properties in the TOP 7 locations with the aim of becoming the leading provider of high-quality microapartments in Germany.
- TOP 7 cities – Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Cologne, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt and Stuttgart
- with closely interlocked neighbouring municipalities near Frankfurt, Stuttgart and Munich
- Locations close to the city centre with high urbanity (shops, restaurants)
- Very good connections to local public transport
- Primarily in popular, trendy districts
- Building rights from approx. 3,500 to 9,000 m² gross floor area
- Residential building rights must be secured by a land-use plan (residential, mixed-use and core areas) or clearly documented as per §34 of the German Building Code
- Up to 30% for commercial use
- The conversion of vacant commercial properties are examined as a matter of principle
- 100% advance financing of the land through equity capital is generally possible.
Currently available positions
Doers, planners and creative minds realise our apartments with passion and experience. Team spirit, respect and fun in our work shape the way we interact with each other. Together, we realise exciting properties in the TOP 7 locations to create a leading portfolio of high-quality microapartments in Germany. Our ultimate goal is to excite tenants with the SAVVY concept.
SAVVY offers you a variety of entry opportunities, advancement possibilities and exciting tasks. We look forward to receiving your application.
SAVVY Group GmbH
Transaction Manager (m/f/d)
- Examination and assessment of real estate objects
- Independent execution of due diligence
- Management of external consultants (lawyers, architects, consultants)
Technical Senior Project Manager (m/f/d)
- Leading responsibility and realisation of sophisticated residential developments
- Technical project management/project controlling as client representative
- Budget and schedule control and quality assurance
Accountant / Assistant Tax Consultant (m/f/d)
- operational and strategic consulting of the management regarding financial topics
- Management and monitoring of the entire daily financial business, including setting up of the accounting team
- Participation in the creation of the internal company quarterly and annual financial statements (HGB & IFRS)
Back office in the construction area (m/f/d)
- Organizational support in the field of project management
- Support with the processing of offers, contracts and invoices with the internal
- Appointment coordination, preparation and post-processing of meeting appointments
You can reach us at
SAVVY Group GmbH
Tel: +49 (0)89 548237 1090
Fax: +49 (0)89 548237 9090